How to get My Gemporia Jewelry lastet apk for laptop - APK CLin

How to get My Gemporia Jewelry lastet apk for laptop



My Gemporia Jewelry.apk 2.39
Name: My Gemporia Jewelry.apk
ID: gemporia.com.myjewelleryapp
Version: 2.39
Size: 21 Mb



My Gemporia Jewelry Screen Preview

How to mod My Gemporia Jewelry 2.39 unlimited apk for laptop
How to install My Gemporia Jewelry lastet apk for android
How to get My Gemporia Jewelry patch 2.39 apk for bluestacks

How to setup My Gemporia Jewelry apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Gemporia Jewelry Description

Admire your collection of beautiful genuine gemstone jewelry from Gemporia with the My Gemporia Jewelry app. You’ll find authenticity certificates and full details of your pieces, all in one place.
Every piece you purchase will automatically appear in your collection. Download the app now and watch as your collection grows.

What's new in My Gemporia Jewelry 2.39

Fresh Gemporia brand look
New login process
More details with your certificates
QR scanner added for use with new style authenticity cards
My Gemporia Jewelry | 166 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Gemporia Jewelry 2.39 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Gemporia Jewelry lastet apk for laptop
How to use My Gemporia Jewelry mod apk
How to mod My Gemporia Jewelry 2.39 apk
How to get My Gemporia Jewelry lastet apk

<span style="color:red">:</span> Easy to use!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Natalia Elder:</span> Great app!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Pauline Smith:</span> Brilliant 1st class<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sidney Johnson:</span> All items Quality jewerly<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Agnes Harrower:</span> Brilliant idea.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Janet Shaw:</span> Easy to use.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> It's the best<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Durukashan Ahmed:</span> lovely stuff<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> Totally loving it<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Heulwen lewis:</span> Very informative<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Maria Miranda:</span> Love it<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Nick Owen:</span> Brilliant<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> Terrible after update Just opened after updating the app and it's logged me on in someone else's account. I've logged out and back in again but it still shows someone else's purchases! Not impressed!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">April lelele, eWilkins:</span> Love it! It is wonderful for me to look at all the items I purchased. Especially since I've bought so many as gifts I tend to forget. It helps me keep track of not only the items I bought for myself but also those that I have purchased for my mom, daughter and sister-in-law as well.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sherry Parrish:</span> Now I can see my order history and certificates. Wow I didn't realize how many pieces of jewelry we have bought. Thank you.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Helen O'Brien:</span> App is helpful to remind me of what I have in my collection. The search is very cumbersome and disorganised. I would prefer it to be organised alphabetically. Would also be useful to search my colour of stone or type of jewellery. I would like the date of purchase price paid and ring size also to be included. Finally the maps are too large. I only need to see the country and location not the whole continent<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> My Jewelry by Gemporia A wonderful inventory of all gems and jewelry bought from the Gemporia Company, complete with certificates of authenticity, date purchased, picture of item and much more. Easy to access, lots of fun for a very serious app. Love it. My only critical comment: I agree with other customers who would like the item number and price included.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sue Cocking:</span> My Gemporia I love this App. It lets us look at the wonderful jewelry we bought in one glance.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Deb Ervin- Long:</span> My Gemporia Having been a Gemporia Customer for several years,& never disappointed in the quality & beauty of the jewelry. I could not ask for more<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Elizabeth McCourt:</span> Padparadscha sapphire 18th white gold Excellent Quality could not have purchased this anywhere but gem thankyou so much.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Debbie Kennard:</span> My Jewelry It is a great app to keep your list of gems up to date<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Katy Mccoy:</span> Perfect Inventory Love that it's all in one place and easily accessible<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Deborah A. Coryell:</span> Tanzinite 2carat ring<br /><br /><span style="color:red">D. Smith:</span> So far so good<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> Jules Brilliant for insurance purposes<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Bev Lawson:</span> Fab<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Regina vellenoweth:</span> Great app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Nikki Dodd:</span> Nikki fabulous<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Daphne Fraser:</span> So far so good, but... Much improved and very helpful, however still a little way to go. Some useful details omitted in favour of some pretty obscure ones...Eg item code, price paid and treatments would have been good to have as core data. Also, the categories across the top are far too detailed. As a consequence it can take a long time to find what you're looking for...and they are also inaccurate. It would also be nice to have a quick scroll method as it would take ages to scroll through a large collection.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Barbara Horn:</span> Love it Very useful as I have many purchases of which I keep track. Very helpful, but I wish the app would show the price I paid for each item. I mean, I'm logged, so it won't divulge any pricing secrets...<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> Paula Pearce Absolutely love this app! Use it all the time! My jewelry is right at my fingertips!!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Emily Betlej:</span> Great!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Marie Thomson:</span> Not enough information People have written that they see prices that they have paid. I havent seen prices I have paid nor do I see grading and clarity and any treatments my diamond purchases have<br /><br /><span style="color:red">jo sellars:</span> Struggles to load This app needs a lot more work. It doesn't reflect the quality and performance that your business model strives for. Slow to load and search. Have installed 4 times makes no difference to performance<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Louise Cassidy:</span> Needs improvement Very slow to load. Have to refresh. Worked better before the upgrade<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Joan Wattam:</span> Fantastic! Having just changed from a windows to an android mobile I'm thrilled to be able to access the Gemporia apps. To see all my jewellery details, and their original locations, adds another dimension of appreciation to my jewellery collection. Thank you for the dedicated work involved in producing this app. I love you, Gems!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Kelli Brown:</span> This is my favorite app I ABSOLUTELY love this app! I can look up the ring I am wearing that day so I can tell my friends all about it. Even if they don't want me to. ;)<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sandra Ross-Edwards:</span> Fantastic App. So good to be able to see, at a glance, all my purchases. Which is a LOT more than other channels offer....<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Raudha Abdirahman:</span> Excellent app Love this app I don't have to go through my authencity cards which kept in my safe box for jewellery details. Well done Gemporia<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Lyndsey Wightman:</span> Fantastic app I love this app. I have purchased hundreds of items from Gems and this app allows me to check which pieces I have before buying more. Also helps for styling my jewellery to outfits etc. I'd be totally lost without it.<br /><br />