How to get SureFire Alarm Clock patch Varies with device apk for android - APK CLin

How to get SureFire Alarm Clock patch Varies with device apk for android



SureFire Alarm Clock.apk Varies with device
Name: SureFire Alarm Clock.apk
ID: com.mcc.surefirealarm
Version: Varies with device
Size: -1 Mb



SureFire Alarm Clock Screen Preview

How to get SureFire Alarm Clock lastet apk for pc
How to download SureFire Alarm Clock patch Varies with device apk for android
How to mod SureFire Alarm Clock Varies with device unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to setup SureFire Alarm Clock apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

SureFire Alarm Clock Description

SureFire Alarm Clock Free + Widget - PACKED with features such as game and math wake challenges, music player with sleep timer, a great library of built-in alarm tones and ambient sounds, or use your own MP3 music. SureFire is also the only alarm clock with the Wake Assure System - keep reading for more on this finely tuned alarm clock and widget with its beautiful design!

.... Five cheat-proof wake challenges (games or math) to prove you are alert, including a unique test for reflexes, and even a physical test!

.... Limits on snoozes

.... Unobtrusive warnings of use of un-safe settings such as low alarm volume, use of tones on SD-card, too many snoozes allowed, and 9 others

.... Bug-free and stable system honed by advanced error-logging and unprecedented beta-testing

.... If a tone will not play due to corrupted files or SD card, a loud alarm is played as backup - as opposed to most other alarms which would play nothing at all!

.... Coded using redundant systems for triggering alarm, reducing the chance of system failure

.... Optional task bar icon shows that SureFire Alarm Clock is running and has not been killed by task-killers

.... Simple interface designed to avoid confusion

Other unique features include:

.... Awesome built-in library of 15 unique alarm tones and 15 soothing ambient tones, or use your own music

.... Four alarm types includes Quick Alarm to set alarm for naps and such in only three clicks

.... Quick Alarm is perfect to use as an oven timer

.... Sleep Music fades music out slowly after a set time - set with only two clicks! Quicker than turning on a radio!

.... Options for snooze limits and progressively shorter snooze times

.... Pre-alarm - play from built-in library of ambient sounds, or music from SD card, with many options including slow fade-in, and playing pre-alarm between snoozes. Makes your wake gentle (if you want it!)

.... Multiple vibrate pulses

.... Optional alarm time limits, so an alarm that rings while your device is in your car won't kill your battery!

.... Cheat-proof wake challenges each have five difficulty and three length settings

.... Wake challenges include:

........ Addition (cheat-proof, unlike some other alarm clocks)

........ Equation (for math wizzes)

........ The time-tested "memory" challenge

........ A reflex testing challenge for a true measure of alertness

........ A shake-to-wake challenge that can give you a real work-out on the highest difficult settings! Works with a shake or a flip

.... Music from SD card can be chosen by Artist, Album, Genre, or Playlist

You use an alarm clock every day, use one you can live with!

Permissions Explained:

.... Internet access - for reporting bugs

.... Prevent phone from sleeping - to keep alarm playing as long as is required to wake you up

.... Market license check - uses newer Android method to check that app is legitimate

.... Control vibrator - for optional vibration during alarm

.... Automatically start at boot - optionally starts automatically at boot

.... Read external storage - required to use playlists from SD card for music

Available with purchase of SureFire Plus: three more great visual themes for the alarm clock and widget, 12 more alarm tones, three more ambient tones, internet radio stations, and up to 12 alarms instead of 8.

What's new in SureFire Alarm Clock Varies with device

Optimized for Android Nougat
SureFire Alarm Clock | 3395 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.4

Download SureFire Alarm Clock patch Varies with device APK



Search terms:
How to download SureFire Alarm Clock Varies with device mod apk for laptop
How to use SureFire Alarm Clock unlimited apk
How to mod SureFire Alarm Clock Varies with device apk
How to get SureFire Alarm Clock mod apk

<span style="color:red">mburungo muhoro:</span> Best app ever, now I never miss my alarm<br /><br /><span style="color:red">qing ping:</span> Was good until there was no sound after ad update<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Mildred Pennington:</span> THE BEST BAR NONE The best bar none.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">jac tah:</span> Its good but fail safe doesnt work<br /><br /><span style="color:red">waka flocka:</span> Love it works every time!4 years 💪<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Gerry Dahil Dahil:</span> I love thia apps.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sophia Mann:</span> Sure fire alarm Alarm<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Precious Hicks:</span> Never does me wrong<br /><br /><span style="color:red">venkatesh kumaraswamy:</span> The best app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dustin Rairigh:</span> Great alarm clock<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Parveer Bhayana:</span> Arjun<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Naushad Shaikh:</span> Best<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Delicia Solomons:</span> Great Awesome<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Devin Carr:</span> Da bizness Alarmin<br /><br /><span style="color:red">redzuan ali:</span> Powerful<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Chaz Miller:</span> Used to be the best, bar none, but as of late, it's no longer a "sure fire" alarm clock. The pre-alarms that set it apart from all the rest no longer work correctly. It never plays the one selected, nor can it be turned off, even when none is selected. It just plays birds no matter what is selected. Additionally, the pre-alarm goes off 10 minutes before the primary even though 5 minutes were selected. As a result, I no longer trust the primary alarm to work properly either. What was once the best alarm clock on Play Store is no more.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">nightrangergirl:</span> This app is awesome Well, i start working nights 10p to 6am I have to get up by 9am it has failed me for the past two weeks. I dont wake up from this alarm... i am leaving my original review as everything here is true. Has not failed me yet!!!!! You will love it.....im the type of person where fire trucks can be in front of house with sirens, and I'm still asleep....this alarm WAKES ME UP!!!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Xiong Her:</span> Would get more stars If it worked properly. The app doesn't sync with the internal clock. If my phone sleeps, I have to open the app itself to sync with realtime. That's broken, if I ever saw it. Otherwise, it's a pretty good app.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Soft Nosferatu:</span> Thanks Default clock does nothing. Only pure doom sounds wake me tf up. Thanks kindly.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Daniel Thompson:</span> By far the best alarm app The available tones are nice and loud. Just what I need to get my lazy but up.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dan Daw:</span> Works Great For Me Been using this alarm for a couple years now, and it has never failed me. I use different settings for different situations, and it is perfect for my needs.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Aldren Macabata:</span> Nice Even sleeping beauty will wakeup without that stupid prince.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Nurse Zac:</span> I depend on it Downloadloading now on my new phone. I am hard to wake, but this alarm has multiple failsafe ways to make sure i stay employed! Highly recommend! !!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Devan P:</span> Greaat Best Alarm Clock Ever. You will NEVER not hear or miss your alarm or not get up in time EVER AGAIN!! Strongly recommend!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Julie Lambert:</span> Best Alarm App Ever Easy to use, very customizable, makes sure you are up, same options as paid alarm apps and it's free.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Rob King:</span> Surefire Wakes my butt up every morning<br /><br /><span style="color:red">KidZ0W33:</span> SUCKS It became my wallpaper randomly and won't get of BYE APP<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Corey Robinson:</span> The best This is the best alarm app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Jason Crone:</span> Nice app Best for waking up when you don't really wanna.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Gilbert rodriguez:</span> Never fails Completely customizable<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sam True:</span> Wonderful free Alarm I have had problems oversleeping all my life. It has made me late to class, to jobs, and to interviews. This alarms customizable memory matching and math puzzles has made it much easier for me to get up and be awake when I want for the first time with any consistency. All for the low low cost of free. It's a little pushy with notifications and there are some bugs, but they are easily manageable. Highly recommended for any heavy sleepers.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Nick Hreha:</span> Perfect for multiple snoozers I've had this alarm clock app for about 3 months on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and it has worked every time I set it. I use 3 alarms and multiple snoozes to wake up over a 25 minute time period. The final alarm that goes off has me solve a math problem that requires brain power so I have to be "awake" to turn it off. Multiple settings for each alarm mode and a great user interface make this the best free alarm clock app I've ever used. A must have!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dannielle Prough:</span> Pretty good... I like this app. I would really like to be able to use the sleep ambient noise option but there is no volume option for that specifically. It'd be nice to have a setting for that so i dont have to turn down the volume on my phone just within the app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Alex Reeves:</span> Best damn alarm ever My meds knock me out! Without this alarm i would sleep until noon. I've been using surefire for a few years now without problem. 6 am I'm up and at em<br /><br /><span style="color:red">vic Wil:</span> Surefire alarms I use this app every day as a way to wake orh me abd my husband up early for him to get off o work. I love the options available for each alarm style there to be personalized exactly the way you want it!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Daniel Rider:</span> Has a status bar icon and no way to turn it off. I like this app, it works well but I don't want it in my status bar as a notification that won't go away. Give us an option and I will give 5 stars.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">James Hurling:</span> Best alarm clock ever! If you're a snoozer or heavy sleeper or someone who turns off alarms whilst semi conscious, this is the alarm clock to wake you up! I've installed lots of alarm apps and still use others but this is the one that works and actually wakes me. REPEAT THE PATTERN genius idea to make your brain work and actually wake you up!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Brian Gadberry:</span> Best alarm ever. Best alarm app I have ever used. It's loud and does not stop until you stop it. I am a very heavy sleeper and drive a semi, this works for me even with the truck noise.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Tanya Lott:</span> Wake me up This app is a lifesaver/ job saver! I'm a deep sleeper and have been using this app for 3 months and it has never failed to wake me with its many sound and challenge options!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sudhindra Aradhi:</span> I sleep so deeply that in case of a regular alarm I'm not even aware I've dismissed the alarm and hence I oversleep. This app has solved my oversleeping problems by forcing me to solve math problems to dismiss it.<br /><br />