How to mod My Daily Yoga lastet apk for pc - APK CLin

How to mod My Daily Yoga lastet apk for pc



My Daily Yoga.apk 5.3
Name: My Daily Yoga.apk
ID: com.daily.yoga.app
Version: 5.3
Size: 8.2 Mb



My Daily Yoga Screenshots

How to install My Daily Yoga lastet apk for pc
How to mod My Daily Yoga patch 5.3 apk for android
How to download My Daily Yoga lastet apk for pc

How to setup My Daily Yoga apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Daily Yoga Details

My Daily Yoga is a fitness and health application which provides information about Yoga and its various ‘Asanas’ or poses through which the users can achieve better health and a fit body.
The app helps the user in practicing the various Yoga poses daily for losing weight, gaining muscle, increase flexibility, building a healthy immune system and maintaining overall health. Yoga poses are proven to be effective in improving body posture as well as curing back pain, which will also be featured in the app.
Through a subscription program based in the app, the user can learn all about keeping their body in shape. The user will also be able to chose from various yoga poses available in the app and build their own daily training program.
The application provides detailed information about the various Yoga poses with the help of moving pictures that helps the user understand the poses better. The app includes back stretch yoga, yoga for building six pack abs while burning fat, morning yoga poses and much more.
Some of the other features include the ‘Yogi market’ that will provide all the products related to Yoga. The developers have recently updated the app and added some more features such as the option to share pictures with yogis.
Now the users will also be able to chat and make new yogi friends from around the world. The app will also provide regular motivation notifications to keep the user’s enthusiasm up for yoga.
The time alert option will allow the user to maintain a yoga pose for the standard time and alert them when they need to change the pose or rest. The updated app now also features morning yoga class, seated stretches class and standing pose class along with a default daily program. The app can work offline as well.

What's new in My Daily Yoga 5.3

**** Adding A Daily Yoga video Class ****
Fix Errors
Sharing you pictures with yogis
chat and make new yogis friends around the world
receive motivation's notifications
easy to use
timer alert in pose .
yoga for ABS class lung sunlarge2
? Morning yoga class
Standing Poses class
Seated Stretches class
default daily program
Yogi's market you can find all product about yoga
working offline
My Daily Yoga | 327 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download My Daily Yoga 5.3 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to get My Daily Yoga 5.3 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to use My Daily Yoga unlimited apk
How to mod My Daily Yoga 5.3 apk
How to get My Daily Yoga lastet apk

<span style="color:red">Bun Greene:</span> Awesome app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Prgmer Ali:</span> loved it<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Curran Christabella:</span> My daily yoga I loved the yoga relaxation. It helps me with tensions and stress.it seems that it's even helping me loose weight. I had never done yoga before and now that I'm doing it I have learned to breathe.this is awesome.i recommend it yo anyone.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Julia Diena:</span> Yoga beginner Plenty of available workouts for free. Works well, easy to follow. Can't ask for any more!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Debnam Malethia:</span> My daily yoga This is a good app you new comers to yoga. It has easy to follow instructions that anyone can follow.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Russell _:</span> Shame about the messages Nice app but it should be possible to turn off the message notifications. I wanted yoga moves rather than spam from community members.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Caruth Kittie:</span> I don't have to worry about missing a yoga class or being late. I can do it all in my own time<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Evona Belton:</span> The best app EVER! With this app I've solved my problems with Anxiety and Panic attacks. Kindly recommend!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">:</span> Love it This is an amazing app. I have started with the two weeks program and I find myself motivated to start my routine everyday. The entire day is energised and feels fresh after a yoga workout.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Robena Loud:</span> Loooove it Best thing ever I use it all the time morning day and night definitely recommended ^_^<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Nishith Shephard:</span> Super! It's easy to follow and the different levels of expertise allow for me to grow or take it slow.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Dombkins Handoko:</span> My daily yoga Great app that's easy to follow! I've never done yoga before and this made it super easy to start. I tried a few others but didn't feel that the level of instruction was as good.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Edita Fiddell:</span> My daily yoga I have been looking for a yoga app for my home practice and this is exactly I needed. The visuals help a lot, and most importantly, it's convenient and easy to follow. A good yoga app on the market.It provides soothing yoga music for backgrounds.I really like the clear design and simple interface. Keep up the good work.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Chadwell Loralee:</span> This app has great resources and easy to follow. Would recommend<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Adeline Baldwin:</span> Great for beginners I wanted to learn yoga before I went to a public class and embarrassed myself! This app is the perfect solution.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Вера Хоперская:</span> Extraordinary application with largest database of 400+ yoga poses.It's really the best collection.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Даниил Больщещапов:</span> Brilliant App Fantastic app for anyone looking to enjoy regular yoga training. Well worth the money to go pro! Good clear instructions make it a joy to use on a daily basis with beautiful background music.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Bethell Melvin:</span> I'm new to yoga and found the Daily Yoga practice fantastic. The instructions are really clear and easy to follow. I had a great night sleep following my first session! And I will stick to my yoga programs.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Quoc Davidson:</span> Yoga is part of life I like yoga.yoga is part of life & disappear soul.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Howie Shaylah:</span> My daily yoga I love this app, it's got great workouts that you can do at home and it's easy to find one that you like. It's got everything from yoga to HIIT workouts. I will definitely keep using it:)<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Татьяна Казановская:</span> Amazing yoga app ever! Really good app offers alot of different sessions, programmes, to suit all abilities. It just keeps getting better.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Darren Lumb:</span> Yoga for everyone There is a little something in this app for anyone at any age love this app<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Janick Hather:</span> Loved it.. It is the Best app for yoga I have ever known. !! Great going! !!!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Consfielde Donnette:</span> Its a nice apps and i started my yoga progman today.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Montgomery Jessy:</span> I'm a beginner and this app has been the best I've used.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Liesa Ellsberry:</span> Excellent morning exercise Good morning exercise that keeps us fit for life.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Bambi Wilhelm:</span> Great Achievement... Excellent. It is really useful for me & my family. Thanks.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Yung Swannack:</span> It's just whet I was looking for: a guide to Iead me through multiple routines without it getting stale. Highly recommended!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Зоя Левченко:</span> My daily yoga The perfect app! It is pure yoga: everything is clearly and thoroughly explained, for beginners to more advanced yogis.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Neil Fernand:</span> Lots of yoga poses and all are in HD quality.All the poses relieve me from my daily stresses.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Deane Elie:</span> Daily yoga is my favourite app for my daily exercise.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Batson Bela:</span> Love the app got it today and my workout was on point!!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Gomersall Anette:</span> This app is a lot of fun I use it a lot!<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Donetta Apperson:</span> Love this app! I appreciate the guidance this app provides while allowing me the freedom of using it when it fits into my day.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Watcher Deanna:</span> Love it! Fits my abilities and schedule.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg Peri:</span> Nice I'm a beginner. But so far so good. It hasn't crashed and I did my first ever yoga session.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Евгений Окольничников:</span> Looooooove yoga! Looooooove this app! I wanted yoga everyday without loosing interest, this is it! Your own personal yoga studio right in your own space<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Mick Jennison:</span> Love this app! I absolutely love this app. Super easy to use and follow and a huge database so lots to choose from<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Swynford Izumi:</span> It totally works if you use it everyday and I now have a strong core and flat tummy.<br /><br /><span style="color:red">Lowis Kessia:</span> It s a great app, that I ve been searching for long time. Easy to follow yoga.<br /><br />